Do you feel too overwhelmed to make healthy, fresh foods?
You think it’s easier to grab lunch out of the vending machine or drive thru…or eat nothing at all – but you always feel guilty afterwards.
I get it! As a mum, wife and business owner, life just gets busy and often it is caring for our own health and nutrition takes a back seat.
The Jar Food Workshop was created to help you navigate being healthy on the go. No more guilty lunch breaks.
This program is all about:
• Learning how to eat healthy when you’re strapped for time
• Implementing new habits into your life to keep the trend going
• Having everyone around you envious of your plate, wondering where you bought that delicious looking meal!
This program is NOT about:
• Creating any extra stress in your life
• Restrictions or deprivation
• Anything else other than delicious meals to improve your health
Join me for the upcoming Jar Food Workshop and learn how easy it can be to live a healthy lifestyle – stress free.
Monday 27th May 2019 from 7.30 to 8.30pm
11/10 Oasis Drive, Secret Harbour
Cost is $35 including presentation, recipes and jar.
If you know you’re a definite, go ahead and book now on the PayPal link below, places are limited